About Aslan Coaching
Aslan Coaching was established and registered in Ireland in 2016.
Lisa Cresswell (formerly Nolan) is the Managing Director.
Our Companies Registration Office number is 582548.
We comply with all financial and regulatory legislation and guidelines to ensure the highest quality service and to maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all our activities.
We ensure that our standards of coaching practice are of the highest quality through applying a number of processes.
1) Commitment to quality assurance through CPD and formal Supervision.
2) Commitment to undertaking demonstrable continuous professional development.
3) Commitment to my core values of unconditional positive regard for the client, professionalism and kindness.
4) Commitment to participate in regular reviews and ongoing client evaluation.
5) Commitment to participate fully in individual and group, project specific, supervision
6) Commitment to adhere to the Association for Coaching Code of Conduct and Global Code of Ethics.
7) Commitment to adhere to all relevant policies and procedures.
8) Ensuring adequate professional insurance levels.
We align with the following UN Sustainable Development Goals
Goal No: 3 - Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages.
Goal No: 4 - Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.
Goal No: 5 - Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
Goal 12: - Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns.
Goal 13: - Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts.
The lighter side of Aslan Coaching
What our logo represents...
The colours are from the Kingfisher palette. Legend has it that the kingfisher was the first bird to fly out of the ark after the flood. Legend also says that he was originally a grey bird but when he flew out he took on the burnt orange of the sun and the blue of the sea. The Kingfisher bird is a symbol of a new and better culture being created after a crisis, so that ties in with a lot of the issues we work with clients on.
The teal blue pillars represent the structured approach of training. Training is knowledge transfer, i.e. this is how it’s done, this is what recommended practice is, these are the steps, etc. Teal is a mixture of green (growth) and blue (calming).
The orange waves represent the warmth and flexibility of coaching. Lisa practises coaching in its purest form which is that she coaches the person in front of her that day with the issue they’ve brought that day.
Are you looking at the logo differently now?!
Why the name Aslan? Is it named after the lion or the band?
It's nothing more exotic than some of the letters from our founder's name. And when Lisa established her first business in 2011 it was recommended best marketing practice then to have your business name begin with the letter 'A' so that it would appear first in the phone book. Those of you who are of the same vintage as Lisa will resonate with this!